- I carry a book wherever I go.
- I watch my book-shelf many times in a day and count books once a day. It gives me immense pleasure.
- I spend more on books than on dresses. I am always short on books and end up buying more than I planned but never regretted.
- Before I start reading a book, I stare at the cover for long. If the cover has so many elements in it, it will take longer until I memorize every small detail of the cover.
- I hate when someone calls in the middle of the chapter and once I wanted to kill the damn person called just before the last chapter of a suspense novel.
- I find this strange when someone says that they have never read a book. Is this humanly possible to live without books?